Available in SecureGuard 20, 30 or 50, all approved to PAS 68* and IWA 14, delivering protection against vehicle incursions of up to 7,500 kg trucks at speeds of 20 - 50 mph.
Designed to deliver unrivalled protection, as a RING OF STEEL, immobilising vehicles attempting to penetrate high security events or locations and cause harm or endanger pedestrians or other motorists.
Supply & Installation
The SecureGuard range can be deployed quickly with minimal disruption, typically on a short or medium term basis.
The highly re-deployable nature of the system means it can be put into position quickly and moved or reconfigured as the need arises.
- High-performance barrier
- Easy installation
- Galvanised & long lasting
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Suitable for Highway use
- Approved to PAS 68 level and IWA 14
- Rental or purchase
- Shallow anchoring
- Easily attached to RDS fencing
- Available in 20, 30 or 50 version
- Steel cables and ancillaries can be installed to upgrade resilience and strength against attack
- Upper-security fencing can be fixed reducing the footprint and offering maximum protection in areas of restricted space
- An ideal solution for crowd-control
Impact Protection Speeds
- SecureGuard 20 at 90 impact 32 km/h 20 mph
- SecureGuard 20 at 45 impact 48 km/h 30 mph
- SecureGuard 30 at 90 impact 48 km/h 30mph
- SecureGuard 50 at 90 impact 80 km/h 50 mph